The best way to unclog a urinal drain is by using a plunger. Put the plunger over the drain and push and pull the plunger up and down. If this does not work, you can use a snake to unclog the drain.
How To Unclog A Urinal Drain
There are a few ways that you can unclog a urinal drain. One way is to use a plunger. Another way is to use a wire hanger. You can also use a snake to unclog the drain.
-A plunger -A bucket -Ice -Vinegar -Baking soda
- Remove the top of the urinal and identify the drain
- Locate the clog and remove it by hand or with a plunger
- Put the top back on the urinal and test to see if the clog has
– Pour a pot of boiling water down the drain.
– Add a cup of baking soda to the drain and let it sit for 30 minutes.
– Pour a cup of vinegar down the drain and let it sit for 30 minutes.
– Flush the drain with hot water.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Can I Use To Unclog A Urinal?
There are many things that can be used to unclog a urinal including a plunger, a wire hanger, or a coat hanger.
Why Is My Urinal Draining Slow?
There could be a few reasons why your urinal is draining slowly. If the unit is old or has not been properly maintained, it may have a build-up of calcium and lime deposits that are hindering the flow of water. If the drain is clogged with debris, that could also be causing the slow drainage.
Can You Put Drano Down A Urinal?
There is no correct answer to this question as it depends on the preferences of the person using the urinal. Some people might not like the idea of a chemical like Drano being put down their urinal, while others might not mind. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide what they want to do with Drano in a urinal.
There are a few methods that can be used to unclog a urinal drain. One is to pour a pot of boiling water down the drain. Another is to pour a pot of vinegar down the drain.